Overview Anarplex.net hosts some projects related to crypto-anarchy and second realm. Please check out the resources. For comments, please contact the project head - not us. Note This section is work in progress and defined by errors and incompleteness.
Second Realm After Second Realm has decided to not operate its own website any longer, we moved the wiki and resources to anarplex.
Reality Exploit Roundtable Reality Exploit Roundtable is a podcast published by . Anarplex hosts a mirror of it here:
About X-Posts X-Posts are cross-posts from anarplex affiliated writers. They are stored here mostly to keep them accessible. Since they are of varying topics they don't really fit the Files category. X-Posts By J. Logan
Services Anarplex.net offers a variety of services for crypto-tribes and phyles.
Due to current workload we do NOT accept new clients at the moment.
GammaDX is where currently eight darknets and three darknet providers interconnect to enable members of different tribes to directly communicate and cooperate.
What Internet Exchanges are for the public internet, GammaDX is for darknets. It is where most of the tribe's foreign policy takes place - making Anarplex responsible to keep the peace and implement the policies of our clients.
Furthermore Anarplex provides peering services and peer accounting between tribes as well as conflict resolution, network identity protection, subnet translation and mediation of peering negotiations.
Anarplex is specialized in operating darknets - private networks on the internet that are layered on top but hidden from the public internet.
Darknets are the premier tool for communication, business and social life of crypto-tribes, providing a protected space ruled by their own jurisdiction and policies.
Anarplex serves both in consulting, development, deployment and maintenance of darknets - from ip-space management, routing, gateways, covers, peers and integrated infrastructure services.
Does your tribe look for a new home? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Nodes & Shells
From simple unix-shells to webhosts, dedicated servers or custom multi-homed datacents - Anarplex provides initial processing requirements for darknets and entrepreneurs that are active on multiple networks or just want to be less dependent on single tribes.
Furthermore we provide public-facing hosting and gateway services for tribe-related development, marketing, representation and collaboration projects. From SVN- and Wiki-hosting to full-fledged encrypted webservers - please contact us for a custom offer
Need XMPP/Jabber, E-Mail or IRC services? We operate various systems both for tribe-internal as well as public services.
OpenVPN, IPSec or SSH access to your existing darknet? No problem, shared or dedicated termination servers can be procured through Anarplex, or we help you setting up your own infrastructure.
Source code hosting
We operate a source code hosting via Fossil at:
Files Anarplex hosts a couple of files and projects from the realm of darknets, crypto-tribes, cryptoanarchism and related subjects.
Please navigate to the file sections on the right.
- The Treasure which is Privacy: link.
- Aristocracy of Action: link, original.
- Aristokratie der Tat, deutsch: TXT.
- Toward a Digital Private Economy: link.
- Two Realms: link.
- A Lodging of Wayfaring Men: link.
If you like this book, please send us some Bitcoin to:1DrjUiCT4Wzij8hLYBTYmfPubZMNf2PubU
LoTNV / RuleScaping LoTNV (Lodging of the Trans-National Vanguard) was a project that researched alternative architecture and rulescaping. It has now become part of other projects and thus the website was abandoned. You find their central writings here:
- A Networked Tribe of Minds: Who we are. link
- Discovering the Future by Experiment: How We Live. link
- Agreements for Networked Societies: Beyond Law. link
- RuleScape: Dynamic peaceful order in societies. link
Free & Unashamed
- A No-Holds-Barred Guide For The Unemployed But Not Helpless: link, Signature.
- How to End All Wars: link, Signature.
- Fifty Things to do Now: link.
- Building Liberty: link.
- Follow up note 1: link.
- A Declaration of Separation: link.
- An Invitation: link.
- We moved again: link.
- Bridging the Gap: link
- Common Economic Protocols: link.
- Common Economic Protocols, The Maxims: link.
#Agora IRC Server Since 2008 Anarplex.net operates an IRC Server for agorists, crypto-anarchists, cypherpunks, second realmers, crypto-tribalists, ...
It was inspired by some leftovers of the Invisible IRC Project community, and two former members funded the initial setup: eCache and Free & Unashamed. By now it has attracted an interesting group of people that hang out and conduct business there.
The server offers all the usual IRC services, like nickserv, chanserv, memoserv as well as the anarplex link bot (#anarbot) in the main channel #agora.
Connect to the Server The IRC Server is available through Clearnet, I2P, Tor and CHAVPN. Please choose one of the darknet methods (that is, not clearnet) if you intend to use the server regularly. Connect from the Clearnet Connect directly (via Chatzilla, etc.): .
Connecting requires SSL, the certificate might be expired (which is not a problem unless you sell SSL certificates). Connect to Tor hidden service Connect directly (via Chatzilla, etc.): .
Connection is already encrypted by Tor, so do NOT enable additional SSL for the connection. Connect to I2P hidden server Connect directly (via Chatzilla, etc.), base-32: New Format(ECC) ,
Old Format: .
Connect directly (via Chatzilla, etc.), hostname: Old format .
Hostname: ecc-agora-anarplex.i2p (New format, ECC) ()
Base-32 address: 6znzxqaxj6pnzpdr2gwlqjsosoeo2kdsxc3jzw2bbipsnwen4pza.b32.i2p
Hostname: agora.anarplex.i2p (Old format) ()
Base-32 address: ydaal5nbvxmydnncny5esb3ipxupmpgkensow7yvhp6u7uioujna.b32.i2p
Connection is already encrypted by I2P, so do NOT enable additional SSL for the connection. Connect to CHAVPN Location Agnostic Server Connect directly (via Chatzilla, etc.): .
This port is unencrypted, so please do NOT enable SSL.
Rules Please be aware that there are a few rules to be kept in mind when using our server:
- This server is private property - respect it.
- This place is for mature, productive people. Others are requested to leave.
- This is a digital country, leave your own laws at home.
- Do NOT advocate violence except for direct self-defense in the public channels.
Notes Please keep in mind:
- Register your nick with nickserv (/msg nickserv help)
- This server is set up behind a cascade of relays, please use an anonymizer anyways
- We strongly encourage to use an OTR-capable IRC client for private chats
- Please join the main channel: #agora
Why a HowTo on debating on IRC As with any medium IRC has its own character and properties that influence the way conversations flow and are conducted. This makes a specific way of signalling important, since on IRC nobody can see your facial expressions or gestures. This often leads to confusing and chaotic posting that does not help any conversation. For this reason, there are a few simple rules and signals that can improve IRC communication for everybody, making it more profitable and fun. Preparation
- Switch on timestamps for your chat client.
- Get familiar with ignore list support for your client.
- Get a tea/coffee/drink.
- Relaxi and focus.
CheatSheet All following signals are single line and must appear on the line by themselves.
- . End a post and give voice to next participant
- .? Ask if post is completed and just missing the dot
- +! Raise hand to make a post
- +? Raise hand to ask a question of understanding on current post
- -! Lower hand to NOT make a post
- -? Lower hand to NOT ask a question
- - Lower hand to not do anything at all
- +a Signal agreement to current post
- -a Signal disagreement to current post
Rules for smooth debates
- Before speaking, listen for at least a few posts and ask active participants for context over private message.
- Do not interrupt.
- Posts must end with a dot "." on a single line.
- Posts always end when no new line is send within one minute. Not ending a post with "." is punishable.
- To participate, raise your hand by sending on a single line a plus ("+" ) followed by the type of post you would like to make:
- To respond to a previous post, send "!" (that is, send"+!").
- To ask a question of understanding to a post, send "?" (that is, send "+?" ).
- To withdraw your raised hand, send a single line with "-" followed by the type of post ("-!" or "-?" ) or a dash without type to withdraw any raised hand.
- Raised hands have right to speak in the order they were raised. They must follow promptly (within 30sec) or the position is given to the next person. Questions are served first, followed by short response by the previous poster. Afterwards, other posts may be made.
- Communication that is off-topic is not allowed.
- To make a post that is off-topic or does not expect a reply, the post must be short (30 characters maximum) and must be enclosed in brackets "" .
- Agreement or disagreement may be signaled anytime by a single line containing"+a" (agree) or "-a" (disagree).
- Precede your posts with the list of active participants (that is, previous posters), or at least the last poster you refer to.
- Do not react to posters that do not follow above rules, maybe even by putting them on your ignore list.
- Never react to trolls (people that want to provoke emotional responses/division/repetition/anger).
- Reacting to trolling is punishable.
- Wait a considerable amount of time before reposting. Flooding or repeating yourself frequently is punishable.
- If you participate in a discussion, be available to send backlog or answer questions in privatemessages for newly arriving or users that lost their connection.
- Please make sure to signal to other participants when you will become unavailable during a conversation, either by sending "afk" (away from keyboard), "brb"(be right back), "bbl" "bbl" (be back later) or similar.
WebIRC The IRC server can also be reached via the WebIRC gateway, which only requires a browser to connect: .
Donations Donations are welcome to:
- Pecunix account: "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Bitcoin address: 12qvastA6FVod8L45Q3RPD8whbzvrZhxcQ
- Cash to our staff at the conferences we speak at
Thank you!!! Donations so far (FILO, last update 2016-07-14):
- Team Salvation BTC 1 (!!! ~ 600 EUR)
- frank BTC 0.05324043
- anonymous EUR 20
- plato BTC 1.20
- agoristradio BTC 1.00
- plato BTC 0.40
- Nad BTC 8.00
- brznbtni BTC 2.674
- plato BTC 4.20
- bruzum BTC 1.337
- (no name given) BTC 2.03
- (no name given) EUR 20
- RichardWeiss BTC 2.0
- hamacki EUR 40.00
- voodoo BTC 1.00
- LokeRundt BTC 1.75
- plato BTC 9.88
- johnpeters BTC 1.0
- cosmicpussy BTC 7.0
- mikeG BTC 1.0
- peter GAG 31.1
- mids GAU 1.99
- shiz GAU 2.2
- P. Mason GAG 62.2
- andrew GAG 31.1
- johnpeters US$ 28
- jackstraw GAU 6.24
- billstclair US$ 22
- mids US$ 25
- Hiro/Metropipe US$ 25
- FaU US$ 1500
- eCache US$ 500